OpenStack Services Overview
January 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $699
The OpenStack Services Overview course is a one day introductory course that is geared to give the student a conceptual understanding of OpenStack and its services . The OpenStack Services Overview course is suited to those new to OpenStack and require an understanding of what OpenStack can do with its powerful ecosystem of cloud software based architecture.
- Introduction And Welcome
- About The Cloud Training Institute
- Hands On: Verify and test the Dashboard
- The History of OpenStack
- OpenStack Architecture
- Compute – Nova
- Storage – Swift
- Image Service – Glance
- Block Storage – Cinder
- Networking – Neutron
- The Dashboard – Horizon
- Identity Service – Keystone
CLI and SSH
- Hands On: Verify and test the CLI and SSH access
- Identity Management
- Identity Service Keystone
- Manage/Create projects, users, and roles
- Manage Keystone catalogue services and endpoints
- Create roles and rules for the environment
- Verify operation of the Identity service
- Hands On: Creating Projects, Users, And Roles
- Swift – Object Storage Overview
- The Ring
- Account, Proxy, Object, and Container Servers
- Manage access to object storage
- Manage expiring objects
- Hands On: Set Expire Times on Objects
- Network engineers and Architects
- Software developers
- Sales personnel
- Anyone interested in understanding OpenStack
A Printed Copy of your ticket of enrollment
You must bring your own laptop device to class in order to connect to AWS and all it’s Services. If you do not have an AWS account, you will need to get one.
You can apply for a free AWS account here.
You are required to bring a device that meets the following requirements:
- A notebook computer or laptop with Wi-Fi
- Either PC ,Linux or Mac is sufficient
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari Browser installed on the Computer
- Payment is required at the time of the booking.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment. A tax invoice will be supplied once payment has been received.
- All courses run from 9am to 5pm, unless otherwise specified.
- You are required to bring your own laptop or notebook to our training courses.
- You must notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance, no less than 5 days before the commencement of the course. 50% Cancellation fee will apply.
- CloudWave APAC reserves the right to cancel any scheduled class at any time by providing you with notice of such cancellation. If a class is cancelled, we will endeavour to re-place you within another one of our courses. If there is no suitable time, we will refund 100% of the price of the course.
- CloudWave APAC reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice.CloudWave APAC assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
- By confirming your booking online, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.