AWS Services Overview
January 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $699
AWS Services Overview is a 1-day overview of AWS Services designed to introduce the basic concepts and capabilities of AWS. The AWS Services Overview course is an introduction to Amazon Web Services .
This course offers a summary of the some of the core services that AWS has to offer.
- Introduction to AWS Services
- AWS Global Infrastructure and the Shared responsibility model.
- Accessing AWS Services Lab
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service Lab
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Other Storage Options
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon VPC, EC2, Amazon EBS Lab
Security, Identity, & Compliance
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Identity and Access Management Lab
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- CloudWatch and CloudTrail Lab
- Overview of DevOps
- Summary of what we have learnt
- Individuals who need an Introduction to AWS.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
A Printed Copy of your ticket of enrollment
You must bring your own laptop device to class in order to connect to AWS and all it’s Services. If you do not have an AWS account, you will need to get one.
You can apply for a free AWS account here.
You are required to bring a device that meets the following requirements:
- A notebook computer or laptop with Wi-Fi
- Either PC ,Linux or Mac is sufficient
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari Browser installed on the Computer
- Payment is required at the time of the booking.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment. A tax invoice will be supplied once payment has been received.
- All courses run from 9am to 5pm, unless otherwise specified.
- You are required to bring your own laptop or notebook to our training courses.
- You must notify us in writing to email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance, no less than 5 days before the commencement of the course. 50% Cancellation fee will apply.
- CloudWave APAC reserves the right to cancel any scheduled class at any time by providing you with notice of such cancellation. If a class is cancelled, we will endeavour to re-place you within another one of our courses. If there is no suitable time, we will refund 100% of the price of the course.
- CloudWave APAC reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice.CloudWave APAC assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
- By confirming your booking online, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.