- Individuals responsible for understanding the technical benefits of AWS services.
- Any individual who is new to AWS.
- Any individual who needs a good technical overview of all AWS services.
You must bring your own laptop device to class in order to connect to AWS and all it’s Services.
You are required to bring a device that meets the following requirements:
- A notebook computer or laptop with Wi-Fi
- Either PC ,Linux or Mac is sufficient
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari Browser installed on the Computer
If you do not have an AWS account, you will need to get one.
You can apply for a free AWS account here.
You can try some AWS services free of charge, within certain usage limits. AWS calls this the AWS Free Tier. The free tier is designed to give you hands-on experience with a range of AWS services at no charge. For example, you can explore AWS as a platform for your business by setting up a test website with a server, alarms, and database. You can also try out services for developers, such as AWS CodePipeline, AWS Data Pipeline, and AWS Device Farm.
When you create an AWS account, you are automatically signed up for the free tier for 12 months. Your free tier eligibility expires at the end of the 12-month period. When your free tier expires, AWS starts charging the regular rates for any AWS services and resources that you are using.