- Be a registered Company located in Sydney*, Australia.
- Be able to supply your own training room.
- Have at least 6 people available for the training.
- Have an active interest in furthering your organisations skills in Amazon Web Services
*We can also offer Free Training to Companies in other Australian Capital Cities apart from Sydney.
However the cost of a return airfare from Sydney will need to factored in as a cost.
You must bring your own laptop device to class in order to connect to AWS and all it’s Services. If you do not have an AWS account, you will need to get one.
You can apply for a free AWS account here.
You are required to bring a device that meets the following requirements:
- A notebook computer or laptop with Wi-Fi
- Either PC ,Linux or Mac is sufficient
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari Browser installed on the Computer